10pcs DC 7V To 30V 150mA To 750mA A3967 Easy Driver Stepper Motor Driver Board
1. The EasyDriver is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with anything that can output a digital 0V to 5V pulse. (or 0V to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the EasyDriver)2. EasyDriver requires a 7V to 30V supply to power the motor and can power any voltage of stepper motor.3. The EasyDriver has an on board voltage regulator for the digital interface that can be set to 5V or 3.3V. Connect a 4-wire stepper motor and a microcontroller and you've got precision motor control! EasyDriver drives bi-polar motors, and motors wired as bi-polar. I.e. 4, 6, or 8 wire stepper motors.
4. It provides much more flexibility and control over your stepper motor, when compared to older versions. The microstep select (MS1 and MS2) pins of the A3967 are broken out allowing adjustments to the microstepping resolution. The sleep and enable pins are also broken out for further control.cjmcu made.
1. MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth)
2. Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage
3. Adjustable current control from 150mA / phase to 750mA / phase
4. Power supply range from 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds
5. Distribution pin, not welded, this module is open source
Do not connect or disconnect a motor while the driver is energized.This will cause permanent damage to the A3967 IC.Chip data: http://www.alldatasheetcn.com/datasheet-pdf/pdf/83571/ALLEGRO/A3967.html
10 X A3967 easy driver stepper motor driver board
There are no reviews for this product.